1) Eat foods rich in iron and protein.
● Fatigue can be a symptom of anemia caused by iron deficiency. Eat iron-rich foods such as lean red meat, poultry, seafood, green leafy vegetables, whole grain cereals, pasta, beans and nuts.
2) Cut down on rigorous activities.
● Cut down on rigorous activities. Have a good rest after work.
3) Exercise regularly.
● Get some exercise regularly. You could join a yoga class for pregnant women, or take a walk around the neighborhood. But be careful not to overdo it.
4) Go to bed early.
● You are recommended to get 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night. Placing a pillow between the legs and the lower abdomen can help you get a good night’s sleep.
Solgar® Gentle Iron® 25mg Iron - HAPPY GIFTS FROM US FOR ALL PREGNANTS
Ingredients: Each capsule contains 25 mg of Iron
- Iron supplementation for the body
- Supports red blood cells, good for blood
* High absorption rate, no constipation and stomach damage
* Certified Kosher, the clean standard of the Jewish people
* American origin with a reputation for 70 years in more than 60 countries
* Contains 25 mg of Iron, providing enough nutrients and oxygen for both mother and baby every day
* Vegetable capsules are safe, do not cause nausea
* Solgar Gentle Iron is the # 1 selling brand in Korea & Europe
* Amber glass bottle protects 100% of product quality
* Top choice for women of childbearing age (Kantar Worldpanel 2016 in Korea)
Target users: Pregnant women and adults over age 19 who need to supplement Iron
How to use: Drink immediately after meals. Adults take 1 tablet once a day
Made in: USA
Refer to the product information at: https://en.solgarvietnam.com.vn/solgar-sat-gentle-iron-25mg
Book now via hotline: 028 710 88 222/08 68 225522